Creating a bucket list may be too corny for some but I just want to set the things that I really wanna do and achieve. This list may change overtime ( as I can add some along the way) but as of the moment here are the things that I wanna do, buy and experience.
1. I want to have my own place. ( House and lot) Does not have to be big but enough for me and for my family. – started to pay for a lot and bought(together with my family) a small house.
2. I want to have a business. ( I’m actually starting one with my family but I guess we still have to invest more for capital funds. I know our efforts will paid off and we can really establish one in the near future).
3. Invest money ( mutual funds and stock market).
4. Get insured. (I actually have an insurance from work and I would like to look for another good insurance plan as we really don’t know what will happen.)
5. Save. I’m really struggling about saving but I am trying my very best. Should be a fan of delayed gratification.
6. Travel as much as I can. Local and International. – Been doing a lot of local travel plus Malaysia and Singapore 🙂
7. Swim with the dolphins and whale sharks.
8. Get a scuba diving license, learn how to swim and dive.
9. Learn how to drive a car, and then buy a car. 🙂
10. Travel alone.
11. Buy a Macbook Pro and Ipad.
12. Buy a GoPro and instax Camera.
13. Attend a kpop concert. Pretty please. – BIGBANG CONCERT (July 2015) plus a Jrock Concert with One Ok Rock 🙂
14. Work, study or live in another country for at least 6 months.
15. Have babies. I want to have 2-3 , a pair of twins would do. 🙂
16. Try skydiving, ride a hot air balloon or a private plane.
17. Cliff dive. perfect wedding would end in a cliff dive. 😉
18. Experience a lucrative vacation, cruise ship or Maldives. 🙂
19. Buy a pair of Manolo Blahnik pumps ( Ala Sex and the city)
20. Fall in love. Enough said.